- Stable handling even with large bundles
- Excellent loading properties
- Efficient guillotine cutting, 25-28 cm
- Easy installation, no additional hydraulics or hoses
- Radio control option
- Energy wood harvesting
- Small wood harvesting by accumulation
- Clearing of electricity lines, road sides and field edges
Easy to mount
Naarva E25 is easy to mount to a forwarder or harvester. It does not require any additional hydraulics. In forwarders you can use loading grapple open /close valve for control and a simple radio control. In harvesters you can use the harvester head control module. PLC logic control systems are also available for harvesters.
strong guillotine cutting
Naarva E25 is equipped with a reliable and durable cutting guillotine. It can cut up to 25 cm thick trees (28 cm with quick guillotine). Cutting blade is made of wear-resistant steel, which is not damaged by sand or rocks. Stumps can be cut close to the ground. You can cut through tree bunches, bushes and hard woods. The guillotine is practically service-free.
excellent loading properties
Naarva E25 is also excellent for loading trees. Guillotine blade is inside the case and not in the way when loading. Grapple opening is 90 cm.
Accumulating gripper options
Basic accumulating gripper
- Wide accumulating gripper for larger tree groups or bushes
- Efficient for roadside clearing
- Opening 90 cm
- Suitable for forwarders and excavators
- Size and properties are similar with basic model
- Casing for harvester hydraulic equipment is in the accumulating gripper
Strong – maximum cutting power
- Traditional Naarva-guillotine
- Two-phase cutting
1. Grippers close around the tree
2. Cutting cylinder pushes the blade through the tree
- Max. cutting 25 cm
Quick – productivity with smaller trees.
- New innovative Naarva guillotine
- Cutting with one stroke:
1. Grippers close around the tree and force the blade through the wood
- Max. cutting 28 cm