- Efficient multi-tree handling, cutting and accumulation
- Non-slipping feeding, delimbing in bunches
- Quick guillotine cutting, max. 28 cm, wider for bundles
- Length measuring
- Reliable hydraulics
- A simple and cost-effective radio controlled automation system
- Integrated harvesting
- Energy wood harvesting
- First thinning
Designed to meet the most current energy wood harvesting requirements
Multi-tree handling and accumulation
- High-capacity multi-tree handling grippers
- Loading grapple -type delimbing blades
- The feeding rollers open sideways for easier accumulation
- A very wide opening, 83 cm
- The open shape of the upper provides perfect operation when delimbing bunches
- Delimbing diameter 4-42 cm
- Smooth, non-slipping feeding
- Low pressure requirements for feeding
- Length measuring has been integrated with the feeding
- Feeding diameter 2-39 cm
- Controlled lifting of the tree
- New, quick guillotine cutting.
- Max. cutting diameter: 28 cm, for bundles considerably wider
- Full cutting power is maintained throughout the entire movement.
- The cutting surface is clean and even.
- Stump treatment is available as an option.
Reliability and cost-efficiency
- A compact and durable structure, made of high strength steel
- Hydraulics and automation designed for integrated harvesting
- Economic fuel consumption
New! Naarva automation system for effective control
- Simple and cost effective automation system including radio control. Wireless connection between the grapple and cabin.
- Features include: small and clear display, compact and durable grapple module, easy to adjust, wood specific settings for rollers and delimbing blades, length measuring from feeding rollers, delimbing blade pressure reduction during bundle feeding, calculation of stem amount