- Excellent loading properties
- Efficient guillotine cutting, 25 cm
- Easy installation, no additional hydraulics or hosing
- Radio control option
- Felling of single trees
- Clearing of bushes and roadsides
- Removal of problem trees
Effortless felling and loading
Naarva K25 is easy to install for example in the place of forwarders own loading grapple and to be used for felling, collecting, cutting and, loading trees, bushes and branches.
A versatile harvesting equipment for truck loader cranes
Naarva K25 felling head with Naarva radio control provide truck loader cranes with various new working methods:
- removing problem trees in urban areas and residential plots
- removing hedges, old poles, and posts
- shortening branches
- cutting and lifting of trees fallen on power lines, roads, and buildings
Trees and bushes that have been cut down can be lifted onto the bed of a truck directly, which makes harvesting safe and efficient in areas of restricted access. Thanks to the long extension capacity of the loader crane, all trees can be cut into sections from the top down, regardless of their height.
Strong guillotine brings maximum cutting power
- Traditional Naarva-guillotine
- A clean and even cutting surface
- A two-phase cutting
1. Grippers close around the tree
2. Cutting cylinder pushes the blade through the tree
- Max. cutting 25 cm.