Affordable control for the Naarva E32, K32 and EH25 models when no harvester head control system is available on the basic machine.
- Well suited for Naarva accumulating felling heads installations to excavators.
- Basic machine pump control.
- Optional adjustable auto functions
- Automatic use of accumulating grippers in cutting and felling.
- Automatic cutting blade delay when the guillotine arms are closed.
- "Pump on" time to return the guillotine and close the accumulating grapples.
- Counter for cuttings
- A four-line small screen or monitor can also be transferred to an Android tablet via Bluetooth
- Interchangeable solid state relays for every function
- Optional hydraulic boom control
- The program can be modified according to the customer's wishes and program changes can be easily made with an inexpensive EEPROM memory stick.
- Different joystick and buttons models available:
- Joystick handles with different button combinations - left, right, or both.
- Buttons in two 9 cm long aluminum cases. 4 + 4 buttons or 5 + 5 buttons as needed.
- Mini buttons for mini handles.
- Logic control can also be delivered to the customer's own buttons on the base machine.
- Naarva for K32, K28 E32, EX32, E28, EX28 and EH25 models
- Can be installed on excavators, harvesters and forwarders.
- Available for 12V and 24V.
- Rotator control as needed and hydraulic extension boom control optional.