Accumulating energy wood heads
Naarva E models have been equipped with accumulating grippers that significantly enhance the productivity of small wood harvesting. The accumulation of bunches in an upright position speeds up the work and reduces the number of crane movements required. Tree bunches that are placed by the harvesting track are easy to collect and load. The grapple is balanced and does not tilt forward even when the bunches being accumulated and handled are large. The modular structure of the E models allows flexible combination of the various frame, guillotine, and accumulating grapple options, to form a product that best suits each base machine and purpose.
- Three frame, four guillotine, and four accumulating grapple options provide a wealth of choice: a total of twelve different combinations.
- E models are suitable for e.g. small wood and energy wood harvesting, first thinning, clearing of electricity and gas lines as well as road and railway sides.
- The unique sliding guillotine and cutting against the grippers ensure that even the last of the stems in the bunch are cut through.
- All Naarva accumulating energy wood heads can be used for loading and the guillotine does not interfere with loading when it is fully open.
- Easy to install to be compatible with the control systems of most base machines.
- Naarva radio control is available as an option and facilitates installation without a boom cable and plugs. Radio control also allows for a free rotation of the grapple, which contributes to ease of working.
Quick Ø 28 cm guillotine cutting. Multi-tree accumulating grippers
Strong Ø23 cm guillotine. Weight 260-280 kg depending on the options. Height in felling position 90-120 cm. Trees can be delimbed before felling. The grippers of the loading grapple have been sharpened, and there is a fixed delimbing blade on the frame.
The accumulating gripper options include the higher standard model for especially tall stems and a wider model for multi-tree and bush accumulating in particular.
Quick Ø 24 cm cutting guillotine. Weight 260 kg.
The quick Ø28 cm or the strong Ø25 cm guillotine. Hydraulics designed for small harvesters in particular are available as an option. The harvester model only weighs 430-490 kg when the standard version weighs less than 400 kg. Height in felling position 95-105 cm. Stump treatment is available as an option.
The quick Ø28 cm or the robust Ø32 cm guillotine. Weight 560-600 kg. Height in felling position 125-165 cm. In addition to the low accumulating grippers, E32 model has extra-high accumulating grippers as an option. The higher structure of the accumulating grippers facilitates stable handling of tall stems. Stump treatment is available as an option.
The quick Ø28 cm guillotine. Weight 700 kg. Height in felling position 116 cm. Excellent accumulation, bundle feeding and delimbling features.
Tree shear with guillotine cutting max. 32 cm (1 foot). Weight 990 kg (2180 lbs) Large 158 cm (5"2"") grip opening.